Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's Done, Or Is It?

Kach:

[due to burning the midnight oil and several reasons, Kach will be too shagged to comment today. We apologise for any inconvinences caused]


Minstrel:

After nights of trying to produce a new piece of melody, I finally finished it. Apparently the outcome is not as over-the-top wonderful as I would have, well, it was rushed so...
But I am glad I got to talk to the summoner sometimes because of this project. But soon... sigh....

In a drowsy mood, I was pretty much unable to think clearly today. The fairy god mother led me to the royal kitchen, where the royal cook was experimenting with a whole lot of new reciepes. I guess in my clumsy daze I sampled too much of the snacks around and is now suffering a horrible sore throat... well... blame the nights that I worked through, I guess its about time my body takes a toll. Nonetheless, the snacks were delicious and I was glad that we went to pay the cook a visit.

During the gathering in the castle playroom, I was too tired to participate, hence I built a mini castle fort aroudn myself with some playing blocks and slept thru the event. The sore throat was getting worse hence I didnt bother to talk much.

On my way back to the chamber, I finally got a chance to try out some of the new musical games laying around, but I was too tired to get a good score.. o well...

In the end, I dragged my feet back to my chamber and now here... hungry and tired, but too pain to eat any snacks... o dear, I guess i just ran out of those crunchy noodles... o well.. who knows what was used to made those...

meh =A=

No comments:

Post a Comment