Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Taadaa~

Kach:

Codpit siao liao siao liao, lucky we can still work together over the net. Starts to feel the tension between us actually ease abit, maybe i was the sensitive one from the beginning. Glad tt we can hope to finish it in time.


Minstrel:

Still stuck in my chamber composing whole day. The combat bulter and guardian summoner visited my chambers rather abruptly, but heart-warming none the less. I guess the combat bulter was rather appauled by the messy state of the room of a frantic minstrel. Apparently, the guardian summoner had seen worst and was happily helping bulter to cook some noodles and we ate together.... althou i was rather disappointed tt the bulter insisted not to put in the meat, since he was saying that the way it is stored is horrible and we wont make it to another day after eating it... pfft... i will keep the meat to myself for supper then. :P

Sorry that due to overload of music composing, I had to miss my arrangement with the royal senior court wizard. I hope I wasnt a kill joy, but sometimes a minstrel has some obligatory tasks to fufil =.=

Darn.. now I am hungry again.

Whilst the guardian summoner has retired to her chambers, I realised that she forgot to run an errand due for the morning, I guess I will have to disguise as her and do it in her stead. Haiz, i was too careless.

And good luck to all who are still trying to fufill their obligatory tasks.

Cant wait till two days later, when I may have the free time to get a new minstrel hat. *peeks into gold coins pouch, moth fly out* =A=

Sorry fairygodmother, that I wasnt able to accompany you today *bows*

*continues to wave my pink feather quills and getting trapped in my chamber*

No comments:

Post a Comment