Friday, June 12, 2009

In a cold lonely forest, bitter snow falls gently.

Lying down on the snowy land, I see a unique snow flake decent from above, somehow it looked gentle and inviting.

Trying to reach out to it, but my limbs can no longer move.

The snow flake land gently on my icy cold chest.

I almost could feel its warmth.

Sternly, it burnt into my froze flesh and leaves a charred mark of coal grey and red.

I could not feel the pain, although I felt like screaming, yet no voice came out.



There was silence, i could no longer hear the rustling of the trees.



Like a ragged doll, I started to move my limbs.

My fingers were cold and fragile like chalk.

Bitterly, I dragged myself up, my silver blonde hair in a frizzy mess.

Carefully, I examined my palms, my skin crumbled slightly as I tried to move my fingers, a faint light shines from under the stone cold flesh...


What is it, that I hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment