Thursday, June 11, 2009

See.... now we missed the lesson... zoo in 15 mins...

Whose fault? want to tok so much.

WAd, u oso tok as much.

U know, ppl are gonna get irritated by this cos he think reading it makes him look stupid.

Yea, so why you started it anyway.

...

Cos u upset tt time no one believe u exist right?

Yea, so what. I mean come on... its just rude... and i was indeed hurt. Who ask you to be more prominent now, no one believe that I am here.

I not prominent all the time wad, when you emo everyone sees it.

Eh, not only me emo lor, you oso emo.

Yea, but it shows more when its u.

Bullshyt.

U know, we may work better when we merge ( at least we dun creep ppl out), but i guess occasional spilt like this is ok too...

Yea, at least we can enjoy each other's company, not so lonely. Hmmph...

U know, one day maybe either one of us will come to past again, or even both...

Yea, I wonder each of us will remain till then... kinda sux, like becoming a label on a lousy floppy disc.

LoL.

Yea, anyway, after CAF i confirm want cut this hair and dye it blue/darker...

meh... I wanted more blonde, but ok, gonna be IAP anyway...

zzZzzz... I am getting tired...spent too much energy talking to u... u lucky bastard, have the body to support you.

Ok... rest in me for now. I will wake you at the zoo if i feel bored.

=w=

2 comments: